Please read our return policy prior to contacting us!
- Terra Cactus will accept items for *store credit only*. We do not issue refunds or cancel orders. Store credits can be used on anything but cannot be combined with any discount codes.
- We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- All items purchased on sale are final sale. No returns or store credit. No exceptions.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return via email will not be accepted.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. We are not responsible for return shipping costs.
If your return is accepted, we will send you an email detailing your store credit.
We WILL NOT accept a return item if it:
- Shows evidence of wear or has been washed
- Does not have a Terra Cactus tag attached
- Was purchased with a store credit (partially or full)
- Is a Seasonal item (sequins, holiday shirts)
- Is an intimate (bralettes) or bodysuit
- Is a sale item
- Is Footwear
- Is a gifting item (totes, accessories, candle, etc)
- Is any item purchased with a discount code
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receiving it and contact us immediately (within 2 days) if any item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Terra Cactus is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once tracking information shows us that the package has been delivered. Please contact your local USPS/UPS for help on recovery of packages reported delivered via your tracking email.